Dental implants are small titanium posts that are surgically inserted into the jawbone. These posts act as replacement tooth roots and are topped with a high-quality porcelain restoration. The implant process takes several months to complete, but the results are strong, natural-looking, and permanently restore one’s smile.
Traditional dental implants involve surgically placing titanium posts into the jawbone. It takes 3 to 6 months for the jawbone to heal and the implant to fuse with the bone as the titanium is osseointegrated. Once the dental implant has fused with the jawbone, the dental crown can be permanently attached to the implant.
DIOnavi Dental Implants
DIOnavi is one of the revolutionized dental implant systems that work like any other dental implant but much faster. DIOnavi is exceptionally stable, which makes treatment predictable and comfortable for patients. The dental implant procedure is simple and typically takes only around two hours. After inserting the dental implant, patients can immediately eat, drink, and speak as normal. Patients can often return to work after the treatment.
100% Digital Process
DIOnavi process is a 100% digital implant procedure, starting from the diagnosis process to implant placement. During the process, oral data from CBCT and intraoral scanner is obtained to run the 3D simulation and fabrication of the DIOnavi. Besides, the digital process allows for the placement of the implants more accurately and safely than ever.
Your Fast-track Dental Implant Procedure
DIOnavi implant process has revolutionized the entire dental implant procedure, starting from the scanning to the restoration process. It allows for the completion of the entire dental implant procedure in two hours as opposed to long waiting periods, as in the case of traditional dental implants.
The 2-hour procedure with an integrated digital workflow includes the following steps:
- 360⁰ fleet/machine-learning enabled, real-time treatment planning
- Intelligent data-guided procedures that ensure 100% accuracy
- Specific, step-by-step intraprocedural guidance
- A minimally invasive process with no need for surgery
- Flapless implant placement without suturing)
- Intraoperative UV activation to ensure faster healing
- Restoration milling performed near the patient without the need of a dental laboratory
DIOnavi Surgery - The 2-hour all-digital workflow process
- Consultation and CT& intra-oral scan: Your consultation includes taking images of your teeth and jaw to provide us with information about your dental health. A DIOnavi Dental Implants CT& intra-oral scan with cone beam technology allows us to collect 3D images of your teeth, gums, and jaw in about 1 minute. This scan provides us with more accurate 3D images that require less time than traditional x-ray images.
- Immediate loading: Your dentist precisely guides the dental implant into its correct place using the personalized, data-generated procedure guide. This allows for incisionless procedures and minimizes the risk of any surgical inefficiency or inaccuracy during the dental implant placement. The procedure is flapless, which also reduces any risks of complications and promotes rapid healing and osseointegration.
- Disinfection and examination: This step involves Intraoperative UV activation to speed up the healing of the implant site.
- Final prosthesis: The final restoration is manufactured at the point of care and placed.
Please reach out to our dental practice in Anaheim Hills, CA, to have a consultation with our Dentist in Anaheim Hills. Please call us at (714) 974-0949 or schedule an online consultation, and we'll guide you further.